So here's my story:
I'm divorced with one child. I was very unhappy in my marriage and once I got out I wanted to find someone else immediately to fill that void.
I went online because the bar scene wasn't my thing and I just couldn't find a decent man on the streets. What I realized was that on the internet there are a variety of men from coast to coast looking for the same thing I was. A Real Relationship!
So I started trying different websites. None of them catered to my needs like Lavalife.com. I liked the fact that they had three distince comunities. Dating, Relationship, and Intimacy.
Truthfully, when I first got on I was looking for just Intimacy. But as I browsed around and talked to different people I realized maybe my hormones needed to stop talking for me.
Guess What!!!!
I found a great man. We started to chat and everynight we were on the phone for 3-4 hours. I have to be to work at 5:30 am. I didn't care. I liked him. Three months later we decided to meet and now im engaged and HAPPY. REALLY HAPPY!
Please if you are tired of these lame websites promising you a partner and not delivering on it, try LAVALIFE because you can definitely Join Lavalife FREE! And Men, this site is for you also, I know you will find a good women because I'm one and I was on it :)